Currents - February 2018
Highlights in this issue:
- Technical Support Specialist Jim Bryan to retire February 28
- Chairman Ireland's Message: Characteristics to consider when you strive to "Connect to Quality" people to join your team
- Charles A. "Charlie" Brown re-elected director of EASA's Region 2
- Motor nameplate: What information it provides
- EASA members offer much more than just motor repair
- New Active and Associate Members
- Environmental update for EASA members in the U.S.
- March 21 webinar: "Requirements to Service Hazardous Location Motors"
- EASA’s Safety Module #8 focuses on accident investigation
- Chuck Yung receives award at IEEE PCIC Conference