EASA Accreditation Review & Participant Feedback
This complimentary webinar will provide participants with an update on EASA's Accreditation Program as well as feedback that was obtained from a recent survey of some Accredited members.
This session will address:
- Equipment and calibration (What is and is not required)
- Internal and external auditing (How to plan and what to expect)
- The most common non-conformities and how to prevent them
- Current status of the program
- Feedback from Accredited Service Center survey
This seminar will be most useful for service center internal auditors, supervisors, managers and owners that are participating in or want to learn more about EASA's Accreditation Program.